Water Bottles and Sun Cream!
24th May 2012
As it seems to be finally heating up we would like to make you aware of the following safety precautions.
Protection from the sun
- Your child may bring a hat (peaked and named) and sunglasses to wear at break times
- They should wear a high factor cream to school
- They may also bring in the cream which they can apply themselves before lunch time.
- They should bring in a plastic water bottles to drink from throughout the day
- Please ensure that if your child has a packed lunch that they have a thirst quenching drink
- They should wear their usual school tops not vest tops or football tops
- Black sensible shoes only – open toed or backless shoes can be dangerous on the playground and are not permitted for safety reasons.
We are committed at Coppice Primary School to raising the awareness of the importance of children looking after themselves during the hot months. We would therefore appreciate your support in this matter.
Mrs N. J. Way
Acting Head Teacher